Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1. What is your best physical feature? My Eyes

2. Where were you born? Ogden, Utah

3. How many siblings to you have? 2 brothers and 1 sister (1 step-brother, & 1 step-sister)

4. What is your favorite pastime? hanging out with Cody, watching movies, playing farm frenzy, and chilling with my close friends

5. If you had to have a tattoo what would it be and where? I have 8 tattoo's already. But my next tattoo will be Gracie across the bottom of my foot.

6. How old were you when you had your first kiss? about 12

7. What is your favorite time of day? about 1:20-1:30 when I get home from work

8. Dogs or Cats? I LOVE DOGS! Dogs are so cute and fun. Cats not so much, lets just say I am not a house cat kinda gal.

9. What song best descibes you? Diamond on a Landmine

10. How many books, on average, do you read per year? I'm lucky if I read one book a year. I love to read, but never find the time. I need to read the 7th Harry Potter again before the movie come out.

11. Are you most often a rescuer or rescuee? probably the rescuee

12. Whats the funniest thing that's ever happened to you? The only thing I can think of right now would be discovering Precious (Cody's brother's dog) special gift. lol she will put out our cigarettes when we drop them in the dirt. If you tell her to "put it out" she will find the smoke and then start kicking dirt around it (she doesnt touch the cherry, so she isn't getting burned) till it stops smoking lol.

13. What is your favorite kind of soup? Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese

14. How many broken bones have you had? a lot

15. What is the best part of High School? Graduating and never having to walk down the halls of Ben Lomond again.

16. What is your favorite school subject? Math

17. If you got to choose a celebrity to date, who would it be? Daniel Radcliffe

18. If you were deserted on a desert island who would you want with you? Cody Evans


19. Have you ever been abrouad? Nope

20. Can you drive a stick? Yep, but not good

21. What is your favorite meat? Chicken, goes good with everything

22. Ever been in a fist fight? Yep

23. Do you like ketchup? with some stuff, but not alone lol

24. Dancer or singer? DANCER only sing in the car, and the shower

25. Do you like horror movies? Love em

No comments:

Post a Comment