Friday, May 28, 2010

Interesting.....

I came across this obituary and I found it very interesting. I wanted to share it with you!
I don't know this man. He wrote his own obituary, and it kind of gives you a new prospective on life.

Scotaidh Walsh Macalisdair Meacham
(Scot Wayne Mecham)
Meacham, Scotaidh, died October 8, 2008
of unknown reasons other than my heart stopped.
I was born Setpember 29, 1950 at the McKay Dee Hopital
In Ogden, Utah with no name to M. Keith Mecham
and Ruth Steed Mecham.
I have been known to drink strong drink, smoke,
cuss, lie, cheat at cards, fight and chase women.
To all you women who shared your bed with me, I
thank you, the pleasure was truly mine.
To all you virgins, thanks for nothin'.
I worked at many things for a living
that included, but not limited to,
capentry, logging, trapping, shoeing harses
and asses, stuntman wrangler, house painting,
trucker, car sales, tavern owner and engineer
I was educated in the local school system
and graduated from
Bonnville High School.
I had the inclination and found
the time to attend college, three years
at Weber State, three years at
the University of Utah.
Graduating with a degree of Bachelor of Science
in Electronical Engineering (MEEE),
incomplete due to ill health.
At the time of the public printing I have engraved my
tombstone, dug my grave and written
my obituary. I think it is safe to say "I have
quit all my habits, good and bad".
Papa Scott was loved dearly by his grandchildern,
McKayla and Payton McMann, Zoey and Harmony
Reuther.
He is survived by his daughter, Nicole, his brothers
Craig, Reed, and Brad, and one sister Renee.
Scot was preceded in death by his parents.
He was lucky to have us in his life, but we were
luckier to have him in ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment