Thursday, May 13, 2010

MaRy KaY fUn SaTuRdAyS

Me and my mom have been going to this MaryKay makeover thing on Saturday mornings!
It has been really fun. So far we have done skin care and color basic.
Last Saturday my best friend and her little sister and her daughter Jillean (my god-daughter) got to come. We all had a blast!
Mom with Jilly Bean!
Me and Shay before our Makeover!
She is my bestest friend!

Mom getting all pretty!
This is when they were teaching us how to properly apply color to our eyes
It was really interesting, and now I actually like doing my make up!
This is the whole group that came with us! Jilly was so funny she was just smiling and laughing at everything! We got every saturday if anyone ever wants to go with us, just comment me. They sale their product there but, we also have a good time. Just the girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment