Friday, May 14, 2010

~To My Cody~

Our First Couple Picture
Me & Cody have been together since August 2009. I'm not sure of the exact day I finally became is girlfriend (which I think sucks), but we know it was in that month.
We have fun together, and he makes me laugh! He is so good to me! I always feel so safe and protected. I know he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me.
Me & Cody's First Christmas together
Of course, he is also an Eagles fan! The Eagles are actually the reason I got a second date with him. On our first date he picked me up from my house and took me to Chili's. Through out dinner, he didnt seem very interested, kinda bored in a way. After dinner we went back to my house, because we were going to go swimming with some friends.
While I was trying to locate my swimsuit, Cody saw my Eagles jersey in the closet and was speechless! He LOVED that I LOVE the Eagles (not many Eagle fans in Utah). Anyways, we went swimming and had a great time. After that we started hanging out a lot, and I became is girlfriend. One day we were talking about our first date and he tells me that if I wouldnt have been an Eagles fan he would have probably not asked me out again. I'm glad I have those Eagles, they have yet to give me a SuperBowl, but I got Cody and to me thats PERFECT!
He probably hates when I tell this story, but i love it, cuz if it wasn't for the best team EVER, I wouldn't have had the chance to fall in love with him.
Me and Cody sitting around the fire @ Lulu's

Cody & I @ the Jazz game!


Babe- I just wanna say how much I love you & thank you for all you do for me! You make my bad days good, and you make me feel special. Every girl needs to feel special, and I am so lucky to have someone I love there that I know loves me for who I am. I LOVE YOU BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment