Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day

Happy Late Mothers Day to all the mothers out there.
For Mothers Day this year I wanted to make my mom feel really special! She has been working out a lot, and has lost some weight! I thought it would be fun to take her to the Union Station & take some pictures of her, to show her how great she really looks! Luckly the weather cooperated with us and we got some GREAT pictures and had a great time!

MOM~ I love you! Your the best mom I know & I wouldn't trade you for anything :)
You do so much for me & I really appreciate it! I dont know what I would do with out you! You have so much love in your heart for all your kids! No matter what silly things we come home with! Hope your Mother's Day was one to remember!
P.S. Keep up the good work! You look great!!

1 comment:

  1. Your mother does look great! I love those pictures. :) Love you Jeannie!
    Love you too Air!

    ReplyDelete